Thursday, March 08, 2012

SEEING SQUARES

Had such a lovely day off today. Spent most of it with my little nephew, but also decided on an impromptu charity shop visit and a chip shop lunch (naughty). Charity shopping hasn't been very successful for me lately, but I found some gems today! If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram (both @c_sittingpretty)  you will have seen me post everything a little earlier. There wasn't really enough to warrant doing a haul post. Just a couple of tops, a skirt and a really nice beanbag to save for when we get a house. I spent less than £10 altogether so was really chuffed, then stuffed myself silly with good old chips and gravy which I still haven't recovered from! Serves me right. Anyway, this is what I wore today. The shirt was given me by a friend at work who got it from a swishing party. I love it so much!


Blouse - Vintage St Michael
Jeans - Topshop via eBay
Shoes - Urban Outfitters
Necklace - Primark
Nails - Peach Melba by Barry M
Lips - Ravishing by MAC

I'm starting to make a list up of things I'd like to blog about in the coming weeks, such as nail polish collection, lipstick collection, more 'Sitting Pretty Styles' posts and a guide to buying and selling on eBay. If there's anything else you'd like to see other than these and the usual outfits and wishlists, please do let me know in the comments! 
Also if you have bought anything from my shop, please give me any feedback you have as I am compiling a customer feedback page. Oh, and don't forget you can win some pieces from the shop in the giveaway in the previous post!


SHARE:

14 comments

  1. That shirt looks awesome! Really love the styling. I have that necklace but it seems to jangle loads :/

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing shirt! The button detailing is gorgeous (: I wish I had any self control or discipline when it came to saving, my moneyz situation is ridiculous atm! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blouse is amazing! The buttons are gorgeous. Love your hair like this, too.

    Catherine, XO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that blouse, it looks gorgeous on you :) Your hair looks really lovely in these photos too :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit, love the necklace collar. Looking forward to those future posts!

    joanne from jimmilou.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. really pretty! love your jeans. x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the sort of shirt that most people would dismiss if they saw it on a hanger in a charity shop (I only say that as you said it was vintage), however you make it look modern and it looks so good on you! Great outfit!

    http://therumourmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous... love your styling! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please tell me you bought that necklace recently? I need it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Afraid not! :( I got it at the beginning of December but there's loads of similar things on the high street at the mo :) x

      Delete
  10. Oh my how cool is this top?! Love the blue buttons!! And that necklace is a thing of beauty!

    x Aliya
    www.hillsidestory.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that top, the print is amazing :)

    http://beabops.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the blouse and necklace together. I remember when they still sold St Michael ; )

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig