Sunday, March 25, 2012

WHAT'S NEW PUSSYCAT?

A quick post today as I'm trying to make the most of the sunshine as I'm sure the rest of you are too! Just wanted to show you a lovely dress I was kindly sent recently by Brat & Suzie, a brand I've spoken about in one of my Wishlist posts. Brat & Suzie's pieces are all based around animals with quirky slogans and gorgeous prints like the cat one in the dress I received. I can't actually find the dress on the website so I'm guessing it's no longer available, but there is a satin style vest in the same print here.


Dress - c/o Brat & Suzie
Camisole - H&M (worn underneath)

Wedges - Primark
Lips - Impassioned by MAC

I was sent a medium in this dress, and if I'm honest I think I would have been better with a small as it's a little on the big side at the top, but I think I can get away with it due to the style and the tie waist. I do quite like the loose fit of it though so I'm happy with it like this. I love the flashes of hot pink in the kitten's yarn, so I wore my brightest pink lipstick to match! I'm hoping to buy the Boston Dog dress I featured in my wishlist for Summer. It would look so cute with some leggings and a denim jacket!

Have you shopped with Brat & Suzie before? What are your favourite pieces?


SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Ooo i've never heard of that shop before but thanks for the heads up, i love it!

    You look fab!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Victoria! Yeh, deffo worth a look. Some really cute stuff! x

      Delete
  2. Anonymous25/3/12 20:29

    Love the dress, will have to take a look at the shop. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous dress! Loving shirts win animal prints like birds on them :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a unique shape to that dress! It looks gorgeous on, and the lipstick goes with it perfectly. I like the bright tootsies peeping out of those boots too! :) I hadn't heard of Brat&Suzie before though after checking them out, I hearted the dog print snood the most!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My boyfriend thinks my collection of cat clothing is a tad too much, but I disagree and am eyeing up that dress because the print is so pretty! I'd love if it came in another colour thats brighter for summer :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The print on this dress is just way too adorable! I literally love it, and the colours too! Now I'm finding myself on their site.Uh oh! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress is lovely on you, love that wrap style, somtimes they can look quite good being on the bigger side too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cut and print are lovely and the shoes add an unexpected twist. I like how you put your outfits together x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh love the style of this, v flattering :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely dress, and gorgeous blog! I'm a fan.
    X

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig