Saturday, March 24, 2012

WEEKEND WISHLIST #7

Another week, another list of things I need want! With the weather suddenly changing for the better, I'm now lusting after so many summery things it's untrue! Things that I hadn't noticed before are all of a sudden jumping out at me because the sun is out. It's payday next week so I'm hoping to pick up a couple new things for myself, and these are some of the things I've got my eyes on.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

#1: OMG these trousers! After getting the floral H&M trousers I wore the other day, I'm now on the hunt for a second printed pair. These are more toned down than the bright H&M ones, and are such gorgeous colours for spring. I'm hoping to get these when I get paid if I can afford it as they are a little on the pricey side at £48, but I think they will last all year round. Imagine how cute they would look with a chunky cream jumper and brogues in the winter!
#2: This is the strapless version of the famous Topshop midi dress, and I love it! This would be great for layering crop vests over or alone with some chunky heels and statement jewellery. I really like the midi length skirts for Summer so this is definitely on my list.
#3: I'm after some tortoise shell Wayfarers to add to my Ray Ban collection, but I can't really afford to splurge on sunglasses at the moment, so these retro style Boohoo sunnies are the perfect alternative, and only £10!
#4: Another amazing print from River Island. I must have said this in nearly every wishlist I've posted so far, but they are bringing out some great pieces lately and I'm really loving their stuff. This would look so great with some pale denim and a slouchy vest top.
#5: I'm really into oversized clutches at the minute, and really simple small bags. This mustard yellow one from H&M is such a good colour and I really like the simplicity of it. It reminds me a little of the whole iPad/laptop case trend that's going round at the minute and was all over the Street Style hotos from London Fashion Week!
#6:  In the same print as the trousers, this dress has to be one of the most perfect Summer dresses I've seen so far. I can imagine it being worn in so many scenarios. It could be worn to a wedding, a christening, a party, a night out, the races, a prom, a graduation.. the list goes on! I'd style it with some nude peep-toes and an oversized straw clutch to keep the summery theme, and see it looking amazing with a little fascinator too! 
#7: I know it's the wrong weather for this but I love it anyway! I've got a bit of a love hate thing going on for studs. I think some things can look so cheap when they are studded, but some things can look really good and such a statement. I love it when they are dotted on the shoulders like they are here!
#8: Such a blogger thing to have on a wish list, and I'm a blogger so I can therefore jump on the bandwagon. I do love Lita's, but I think the Foxy's are so much more me. They are a more delicate shape and come in so many pretty colours for Spring!
#9: I know I've said this before but I really want some cuffs! I think they look so good with simple outfits or over long sleeved blouses. I love the colour of this one. It looks like its a sort of rose gold shade, but I don't know if that's just the photograph!
#10: I wear my Levi's cut off shorts to death, and really want a blue denim pair. These Topshop ones are a cheaper alternative and a nice length too. The colour is the kind of denim that goes with everything, so they'd be great all year round either with bare legs or over tights.

What do you think of this week's choices? Let me know what's on your wishlist!
PS. Had quite a few new followers this week, so thank you and HELLO! 


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oh my, the Oasis Bird print dress is beautiful.... i need it in my life. I love anything bird related!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are to die for!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that River Island jacket, the print is gorgeous!
    I've been lusting after lots of summer clothes this week to, will definitely have to go on a bit of a shopping spree soon!

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with those shoes! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah you've got me lusting after summer dresses even more if that's possible!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig