Sunday, March 18, 2012

WHIMSICAL WHITE

Happy Mother's Day everyone! Hope you've all been spoiling your mamas rotten, or getting spoilt if your a mum yourself! I've just got back from a meal out with the family. We went to a local Italian restaurant which was lovely. I had garlic stuffed mushrooms followed by chicken in a tomato and pepper sauce. I'm absolutely stuffed. It was delicious! Just wanted to show you what I wore tonight. I've had to lighten these pictures a fair bit so if the colours look a bit funny then that's why. It was about 5.30pm when I took these so the light was going fast! I wore a dress that was kindly sent to me by Zalando. It's by the brand Vila, who I've bought a few things from before. Their pieces are quite classic and feminine with simple shapes that are really easy to style. I wore this one with some plain black leggings and peep-toe wedges. I actually have something very similar from H&M that I wore here, but I prefer this one as it's easier to wear and can be dressed down whereas the other has embellishment so its more suited to night.



Dress - Vila c/o Zalando
Leggings - New Look
Shoes - H&M
Necklace - Primark
Lips - Chatterbox by MAC
Nails - Pink Ombre using Pale Pink, Bright Pink & Flamingo Pink by Barry M, Pink Grapefruit by 17 and Steamy by MAC.

I'm really pleased with this outfit and can't wait to wear the dress in other ways when the weather gets warmer. I can't actually find it on the website now so I'm guessing it has sold out as in was in sale, but there's plenty of other similar things on the website with a tunic style.
Decided to paint my nails ombre style after seeing them on some other blogs, and I really love how they turned out. I want to try this with other colours so you'll no doubt see me doing them like this more often. Also, I'll be doing a nail polish collection post on Tuesday night so look out for that one.
Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. love this dress and necklace xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the necklace and your lovely nails! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit and I adore italian food, your meal sounds delicious!

    Karys x
    whoisgrumblebeard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dress and the shoes look really cool too. x

    http://beabops.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit, love the tunic dress!

    thevintageheart-molly.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a lovely summery outfit :) necklace looks great with your dress xx

    http://www.lebellebow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this necklace. it's so so nice :)

    Love all your summery posts at the moment x

    Mel
    www.mediamarmalade.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig