Sunday, April 15, 2012

ELLO ELLO, ELLOS!

Second post today, I know, but I'm trying to get myself back in my routine! A couple of weeks ago I was emailed asking if I would like to review some pieces from Ellos, a Scandinavian fashion brand. I hadn't heard of them before, and decided to research the brand and have a scour through their stock online. I don't agree to review anything if I don't think it is me or would suit the blog, so I'm very particular and can be a little fussy when it comes to things like this. At first glance, I thought the brand may be a little old for me, but on closer inspection I found tonnes of things that I liked. Ellos is sort of like the bigger sister to La Redoute, the French inspired fashion mail order company. I chose a few pieces after a lot of deliberation, and they landed on my doorstep yesterday morning. I wore one of the items today with my favourite skinny jeans, and so far, I'm in love!


T-Shirt - c/o Ellos
Jeans - Topshop via eBay
Shoes - Primark
Lips - Chatterbox by MAC

I chose a couple of things that were out of my comfort zone a little, like the colour block t-shirt and the striped jumper below. I love bright colours and think I can just about get away with them because of my pale skin. They are perfect for Summer and surprisingly easy to wear. The jumper is a lovely fine knit, great for the warmer weather. I also went for something that I probably have too many of already but I'm a sucker for a collared blouse. The one I chose has a dipped hem and is a lovely lightweight, and also looks great worn under the jumper! Expect to be seeing these in outfit posts very soon!
Jumper - c/o Ellos
Shirt - c/o Ellos

I'd definitely recommend the clothes as they are great quality and I'm planning to order some things myself when I can afford to! I've got my eye on this shirt dress and this blouse. If you wanted to order anything from Ellos, there is an amazing discount available at the minute, where you can get 35% off your favourite item, and 15% off the rest of you order using code 4925. Full details are on the homepage!

Have you ever ordered anything from Ellos? What do you think of the pieces I chose?

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I've never heard of them but from what you have they look great. I think it always pays off to go outside your comfort zone, and mixing it up. The top is so pretty, I adore pink and red together and the cut of the top is really cool. I will have to check them out, and if I see something that's a great discount x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never ordered anything from them but I grew up in Sweden so know who they are :)

    http://beabops.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of them but they look right up my street! Can't go wrong with a classic white shirt!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the things you picked, even though they're quite daring and different, I have no doubt that you can style them and carry them off well :)

    Frances xx
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colour of the top you`re wearing! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant believe those shoes are from Primark! They are so cute :)
    x x x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig