Sunday, April 08, 2012

JAPANESQUE

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you've all been a having a lovely weekend and have stuffed yourself silly with chocolate! I know I have, oops. Yesterday I spent the day in the Lake District with my family, visiting my sister who was camping with her children there. It was a nice change of scenery, and even though the weather wasn't amazing I had a really nice time. Dan and I are planning a camping trip in June when we both have some time off. We've never been by ourselves before so it will a bit of an experience but I can't wait! Today we had family found for a Sunday Roast and just generally relaxed. This is what I wore today. Another Primark item from my haul last week, that I think looks so much more expensive!




Kimono Jacket - Primark
Vest - H&M
Trousers - H&M
Shoes - Primark
Ring - Sitting Pretty Shop (Red #3)
Lips - Ravishing by MAC


I can't believe the jacket was only a fiver and the last one in my local Primark. I wasn't so sure about it at first but I think it works really well dressed down with a vest top and skinny trousers. I do feel like I'm wearing a dressing gown a little, but I think I can just about get away with it.
I'm back to work tomorrow but luckily only for a few hours, and then I have Tuesday off so you'll no doubt be getting another outfit then! Hope you all enjoy the rest of your Easter!


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Glad you had a nice time at the Lake District.
    LOVE the kimono!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love kimono jackets, they can really lift up a plain outfit! This one is stunning, love the colour xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red is a gorgeous colour on you :) This jacket looks great with a simple outfit underneath!

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jacket is so lovely. Wish I could pull off something like that xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, you look great! I do love your hair also x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig