Thursday, May 10, 2012

FLOWER POWER

After posting my wishlist last night featuring five gorgeous pairs of printed trousers, I thought it would be fitting to wear one of my pairs today. These are the very well known and very popular H&M floral trousers, which I'm sure you've seen doing the rounds. I've worn these before on the blog and still love them just as much, though as I mentioned yesterday, I want to start experimenting with different outfit combos rather than something so simple. I did venture a little away from that today by throwing on a bright red cardi, but I did have something else planned. However, the rain (come on weather!) meant it wasn't suitable attire.




Vest Top - H&M
Cardigan - H&M
Trousers - H&M
Shoes - Primark
Watch - Toy Watch at Selfridges
Ring - Miss Selfridge
Lips - Beehive by 17


Sorry for the H&M overhaul. Didn't realise that I was wearing all of this until it came to writing this post! Has anyone done that before? Saying that, I do own a lot of H&M clothing at the minute, and have a few things coming in the post too (obsessed with their Spring/Summer collection!) so no doubt this isn't the first time this will happen!
Some exciting news happening on the blog in the next few days. You may have seen me mention on Twitter that next week I am off work, so will be doing nine days of outfit posts starting Saturday, and alongside that there will be a giveaway a day! I've some amazing brands involved and you can enter every day if you want to, so make sure you don't miss out! 


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I've always love those trousers when I've seen them on other people, I have no idea what I would wear them with though! They look really lovely on you and the cardigan is perfect with them :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, they look fab :) I went off florals for a while, but these are just lovely. Good old H&M
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I, too, end up wearing loads of H&M stuff without realising. I LOVE their S/S collection! Loved last year's and love this year's! They always have it spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these H&M trousers and how you've styled them! I was hesitating over them for ages, gutted they've sold out now!

    Katie xx

    thestylinguist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig