Wednesday, May 09, 2012

WEEKLY WISHLIST #11 - PRINTED TROUSERS

This week's wishlist is based on my favourite thing to wear at the minute, printed trousers. I have the well known H&M ones and also a bird print pair from Oasis, but I want MORE! When they first hit the blogging world a few months back, I have to admit I was a little scared by the thought of wearing a pair of wacky printed trousers as I the first thing that popped into my head was 'pyjamas'. However I quickly warmed to the idea after seeing some gorgeous outfits and took the plunge. I can confirm I'm converted, like many of you I'm sure! I've spotted a few pairs online that I've got my eye on and can't wait until I can afford to get my hands on my next pair!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

My favourites are 1 and 4, but I think 2 and 3 would be great for Autumn/Winter too with chunky knit jumpers as their colours have more of an Autumnal feel to them. I know the Topshop polka dot ones are pretty popular at the minute, and I can see why. They're a really nice shape and such a lovely colour. At the minute I tend to wear my printed trousers with white oversized blouses, but I really want to experiment with different types of tops.
How do you style your printed trousers? Do you have any of the ones I've chosen?


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I love the middles ones, the colours are really pretty and not too in-your-face. I agree that they would be great in the autumn too :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first pair and the light blue spotted ones. I need some more printed trousers in my wardrobe!

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want some printed jeans! Love the spotted ones!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore those Topshop ones. They're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spotted the Warehouse ones yesterday - they're like a very smart work trouser, but printed. I have the ASOS floral trousers and I wear them with sleeveless shell tops, buttoned-up blouses, jumpers, t-shirts.. everything. I treat them like a pair of jeans.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the third pair of trousers, I could never pull off patterned trousers, but if I could Id purchase those instantly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think printed pants are the best.. I very much want to get a pair for myself! Of those, #3 is my fave!

    joannefaith.com ps: check out my SAX Cosmetics giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're all lovely, I adore the fourth pair <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I think the third pair is my favourite!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig