Saturday, May 05, 2012

TRIBAL

Today I'm wearing a new purchase of mine that I eyed up at work and couldn't resist. I'm a sucker for a midi dress and they're my favourite thing to wear in Summer. No need to worry about pale legs too much! I'm really into the Aztec trend at the minute, but because of my fair colouring I feel like I can't pull off the bright colourful prints, so this black and white version is perfect. It's a little see through though so I'm wearing it over a bandeau and some cycling shorts. Although the sun is out it's still a bit chilly to wear this on it's own, so I threw on one of my favourite blouses as a cover up. I think it could work really well buttoned up and worn underneath too for a completely different look. 





Blouse - Affleck's Palace Manchester
Dress - Topshop
Belt - Miss Selfridge (came with a dress)
Sandals - Primark
Rings - Miss Selfridge & Dorothy Perkins
Lips - Viva Glam Gaga by MAC
Nails - Forever by 17
Toes - Mod-Ern Girl by OPI

I picked the rings up at work too in the sale for £2 and £1! Some great bargains in the sales at the minute. I also got the triangle in gold too! In other news, I have lots of clothes up on eBay at the minute, ending tomorrow including H&M, Topshop, New Look and some Vintage pieces. You can see them all here!
Also, I have 25% off all orders in the shop all Bank Holiday weekend, ending Monday at midnight. Just enter code BANKHOL25 at the checkout to claim the discount!
Hope you're all having a lovely weekend. I'm off to do some spring cleaning!


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Adorable dress!! I love how you paired it with a sheer button up blouse, super cute!!

    thevintageheart-molly.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/5/12 17:40

    I absolutely love that dress on you, and your face looks really pretty in that second picture, I honestly really wish I knew how to put eyeliner on like that, which brand did you use? Oh and what shade of eye shadow because it looks gorgeous. :)Xx - Sarah from Egypt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) The eyeliner is by 17 at Boots, and I don't have any eyeshadow on! x

      Delete
  3. LOVE the dress!
    Oh my gosh, bargains indeed! Sadly, I haven't checked out the sales going on at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't usually get away with long dresses because I'm quite tall, but you pull it off so well! Love how you've jazzed it up with the rings too! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I lovvvve this outfit! It's my favourite of yours so far! I need this dress...

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely dress and i love your sandals too x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig