Sunday, May 06, 2012

CHEAP MONDAY

I was contacted by the lovely people over at Groupon last week, and very kindly offered a voucher towards any of their deals. I spotted a deal for a £40 voucher for designer denim site, So Jeans, for only £15, so I snapped it up straight away! I only have a couple of pairs of jeans but find myself wearing them a lot more often lately, so I'm always on the look out for some new pairs to add to my collection. Before I get on to the jeans I bought, I'll let you know how Groupon works incase you haven't used it before. Basically, you sign up to the site and state your nearest city. Groupon then filters down the deals it shows you to those in your local area. These range from weekend breaks, gift experiences and beauty treatments, to hair cuts, meals out and retail vouchers. Each voucher has a price that is highly discounted, which you pay then and there if you choose to go for that 'Groupon'. You then wait for the deal to end (each one has a time limit to purchase it) and once it is over, you will receive an email with details of how to claim. Mine ended the day after I bought it, so I didn't have to wait very long. I was given a discount code to enter at the So Jeans checkout, and opted for a pair of Cheap Monday jeans. They should have been £45, but with the amazing deal I snapped up, I only ended up paying £5! 











Tshirt - Warehouse
Cheap Monday Jeans - So Jeans c/o Groupon
Shoes - Primark
Above The Knuckle Ring - c/o Dixi
Other Rings - Sitting Pretty Shop + H&M
Lips - Fanfare by MAC
Nails - Mint Choc Chip by 17

I love the colour of the denim. I don't normally go for light washes, but I think these will be great for summer. I went for the size I usually buy but these are slightly on the big side compared to the brands I normally buy. However when these have been washed they will stiffen up a bit and should be a better fit! They're amazing quality and I love the branding. Massive thanks to Groupon for the So Jeans voucher! I'll definitely be checking out the site on a regular basis to see what else they have on offer.

I was also gifted the gorgeous above the knuckle ring I'm wearing by Dixi. If you haven't heard of them, where have you been?! Dixi are an online shop stocking some ultra cool vintage and modern pieces. I've bought a few things from them before and I'm hooked! They always manage to find great vintage pieces for their store and their jewellery is so gorgeous. I love how delicate the ring is and think it will go so well with so many things. Dixi have had a huge restock this morning including a whole new collection of jewellery, so be sure to check it out! A lot of the clothing items are one off vintage pieces so be sure to snap anything you like up sharpish!


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oooh that's a great deal, i really like the way the jeans fit you! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute jeans!! The colour and cut looks great on you!

    thevintageheart-molly.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those jeans. What a bargain!
    Will defiantly be checking out groupon!

    http://belle-boudoir.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice jeans, great bargain!

    Kate x
    Memoirsofawardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig