Tuesday, April 16, 2013

WISHLIST - ARK CLOTHING

Ark is a brand that I've known and loved for a while, and when I saw what they had on offer in their new collection the other day, I knew that I had to show you! This wishlist is pretty big, as I couldn't really narrow it down much as I thought what with everything being so nice. The collection in Ark at the moment is bang on trend, and finally gives me some faith in the High Street for Spring Summer after being somewhat disappointed with what I had seen up until now. Here's a (rather large) selection of my favourites from Ark.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

As you probably know I'm obsessed with the whole dungaree trend at the moment, and Ark have tonnes in stock. My favourites have to be the full length black beauties, perfect for the office or dressing up in the evening, and the pinafore style dress version that would be oh-so-sweet with ankle socks and little plimsolls. I'm also loving prints as usual, so the leopard print cross dress and the polka dot tee are top of my list for adding a dash of interest to my Summer wardrobe. 
Another thing I'm looking forward to wearing this season is cut off shorts. I practically lived in my Levi cut offs last year, and I'm keen to find replacement since I got ink all over them (don't ask). Ark have a selection of Vintage Levi shorts that are perfect worn with a baggy tee or a cropped sweat, which takes me nicely onto the Famous sweater. One word - OMG. This isn't my usual style but for some reason I need this in my life. I can't put my finger on what it is that makes me want it so much, but I can see it working perfectly with high waisted skinnies or even clashing against a pretty skirt for an edgier look.
Finally, I'm pretty much drooling over the accessories available, especially the neon beanies! I know they're supposed to be for Winter but I've got a feeling they'll be sticking around for some time yet. Besides, the neon colours are ideal for adding a pop of summery colour! Also, how gorgeous are the ankle boots? I've been longing for the perfect pair of tan boots to team with summer dresses, and I think I may have found them...

Have you shopped with Ark before? Which items would be on your wishlist?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. ARK have some amazing things at the moment - I also have a wist list x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks for this blog post! i always forget about Ark but shit they have some good things! and such good prices xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great wishlist, love the boots and the dungaree's! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never shopped from Ark before, but those dungarees would be worth tracking down!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig