Thursday, March 18, 2010

THREE FOR THURSDAY


I am a bad blogger I know, I've not been doing the regular posts like I would normally, but just give me a couple of weeks to get my uni work out of the way and all will be back to normal! I'm doing lots of projects at once, so that means lots of photoshoots, essays, sketchbooks and blogging on
my uni blog.

I've managed to squeeze in the time to find 3 lovely things to show you, and here they are.


3. This is THE perfect playsuit for Summer and I want it very much. The colours are fab and its not over the top which makes it really easy to wear. The muted colouring also makes it the perfect playsuit to wear with black opaque tights whilst the weather is still a little temperamental. There's also a long jumpsuit version available, but I'm not brave enough for one of those. I'll stick to this little number! It costs £38.00 from Miss Selfridge and you can find it HERE!
2. I saw this when I was browsing on Topshop.com this morning and did a little squeal because I love it so much! This gorgeous little broderie cup sundress has the perfect balance of structure and floatiness (if that's even a word) with its fitted corset style bust with visible zip fastening, contrasted with a gorgeous A line skirt. I think I might have to get this for Paris! I love it so much, and it would love just as gorgeous with a slouchy cardigan and boots, as it would with sandals. Its available in 4 colourways at the moment - mint (pictured), purple, nude and black - and if I were you , I'd snap one up fast. I reckon these will be bestsellers this Summer! Find them all HERE at £35.00 each.

1. Finally, I wanted to show you these lovely sandals from Aldo. I wasn't too sure about this style of shoe when I started to see it appearing on the high street, but after a closer look, I'm completely sold. I love the heel height, perfect for Summer days, and the detail on these in particular is lovely. The colour is also gorgeous, and these would look great with either of the above items! Team them with coral toe nails and a tan, and they will look gorgeous. Or if your feeling a bit daring, how about ankle socks too? These babies cost £65.00 and you can find them HERE

There you go! Let me know what you think, and don't forget to enter the £25.00 ASOS voucher giveaway!
xox
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. those heels are amazing! & the playsuit is perfection, you're right :)

    LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue dress is really cute but probably not something I'd ever wear :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those sandals! And the dress. And the playsuit. Can I have it all, please?! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig