Wednesday, March 17, 2010

YUM YUM

Today was a strange one. I waited round all morning knowing I couldn't really go out as I had uni at 2. I trekked in, on the bus, and sat in the lecture theatre for a measly 10 mins, only to find out that the guest speaker wasn't turning up so we had to go. Great. I wasted £3.00 on bus fares for nothing. So I spent the afternoon making these with my little nephew, and doing some work. Just thought I'd show you them as they look so pretty! :)
Make sure you all enter the Giveaway below!
xox
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. aww they're so adorable! i love those cakes :D might just enter your giveaway now :P hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are cute! and look yummy despite the fact that i have no clue what's in it :) ugh, wasting bus fare/parking fare is sooo annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mini eggs!. I want to make some of these now, perhaps i will be able to eat them after my crisps if i win the voucher.

    http://couldhavegonebetter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh they doooo look pretty! & now I really fancy some mini eggs... haha :)

    LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i love mini eggs and all the yummy ways you can include them in baking. I make a really good mini eggs cake!! anyway nice blog!!

    www.theperfectpairing.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig