Tuesday, April 06, 2010

BLOG SALE!

As I said in my previous post, I want to sell some stuff to make up for the fact I have spent quite a bit lately. So I'm selling some of my beloved clothes to my followers!

Everything here has been worn, and is in great condition - I look after my clothes very well :)
Everything has been/will be washed and ironed prior to sending, so ignore the creases on some pictures!

RULES:

- This is a first come, first serve sale.
- UK & EU buyers only please.
- Please comment on this post letting me know the item you want to buy, along with your paypal email address.
- If the item is available I will then email you an invoice to the address you provided.
- Please make payment within 24 hours, or I will put the item back up for sale!
- I will aim to post items within 2 working days.
- No Refunds!

POSTAGE:
£2.00 UK - First Class.
£3.00 EU - Airmail.

So, here goes:

1. MATALAN 'PAPAYA' FLORAL PLAYSUIT - PINK/PURPLE/YELLOW/RED/WHITE PRINT - RUFFLES AT FRONT - ZIP FASTENING & TIE AT BACK.

SIZE 8
£7.00

2. TOPSHOP OVERSIZE BUTTON UP 3/4 SLEEVE TSHIRT - LIGHT PINK .

SIZE 8 - WOULD ALSO FIT A 10
£7.00

3. PRIMARK 'ATMOSPHERE' CANDY STRIPE PENCIL/TULIP SKIRT - WHITE & PINK - FULLY LINED - ZIP FASTENING AT BACK.

SIZE 8
£4.00

4. H&M 'DIVIDED' FLORAL SHIRT - PINK/CORAL/YELLOW/GREEN PRINT

SIZE 16 - BUT WOULD FIT SMALLER SIZES - I BOUGHT TO WEAR AS AN OVERSIZE SHIRT.
£8.00

5. DOROTHY PERKINS FLORAL SMOCK STYLE JERSEY SWING TOP - NAVY BLUE & WHITE PRINT

SIZE 6 - WOULD ALSO FIT AN 8
£5.00

6. GEORGE @ ASDA 'G21' FLORAL SUMMER DRESS WITH TIE AT BACK AND ZIP AT SIDE - BABY BLUE WITH PINK AND WHITE PRINT.

SIZE 10 - WOULD ALSO FIT AN 8
£5.00

7. PRIMARK 'ATMOSPHERE' FLORAL DRESS WITH BOW DETAIL - LILAC WITH BLACK/DARK BLUE PRINT - BUTTON FASTENING AT BACK OF NECK.

SIZE 8
£4.00

There we go! Snap them up fast :)
xox


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. everythings soooo lovely! if only I had money haha :)

    LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm interested in the dorothy perkins smock top. Would you be able to send me a couple more photos by email of the back and stuff, and how old is it?

    my email address is sren25@gmail.com

    And please check out my blog :)

    http://spellgabbana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to bother you again but I'm also interested in the George dress!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. could i pretty please buy the strippy skirt?? :) x x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig