Friday, April 02, 2010

J'ADORE PARIS :)

As some of you may know, on Sunday 11th April, me and Dan are going to Paris for 3 nights. I am SO excited and I can't believe how fast it has come round. I've been wondering what I can take to wear, and with limited funds, I can't get anything new until we go which makes me a little sad, so I've been scouring through my wardrobe looking for outfit ideas. We want to take the minimum in baggage weight, so I ideally want to take an outfit for each day. I've decided on these kind of things, but knowing me I'll change my mind about 6 times before we go!I've got a new floral dress similar to the one on the left, which I got from Primark. This would look really cute with leggings, teamed with a chunky jumper or cardigan perhaps?
Then next I have a vintage blouse, much like the second look, that I won on ebay for £3.99. I'd team this with my cut of denim shorts and some opaque tights, with a chunky scarf.
Finally, if its a little windy/rainy, I'll be taking a trench coat that I also won on ebay, for an amazing 99p! It was way too long for me, but I've taken it up to suit me, and it will look lovely over a T-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans.
Shoes-wise, I'll be taking my Topshop pumps, and Topshop boots (both pictured) and maybe a pair of heels for when we go out for meals and drinks at night, and I'll be carrying my trusty tan leather Nica bag which is similar to the one shown.

I know you're probably sick of me saying this now lol, but I'm really sorry for the lack of posts! Even though its the Easter hols, I'm working extra shifts, and I've got two photoshoots to plan and source clothing and props for. My life is a bit hectic right now, but I promise, once April is over you will have me back properly!

Over the weekend I'll be doing a Style Crush post, and then early next week I'll photograph what I bought on my last shopping trip to show you all.
Hope you're all having a lovely Easter!
Don't eat too much chocolate :)
xox
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. nice choice of outfits :D first one is my favourite, and those boots are the definition of love :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your clothing choices always look so effortless Claire. I like :) x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig