Saturday, April 03, 2010

STYLE CRUSH - PALOMA FAITH

Morning you lovely lot! Don't worry, I didn't wake up at the crack of dawn to do this ha, I prepared it last night. This week I've chosen Paloma Faith as my Style Crush. I love her confidence and I also love her red hair and pale skin, much like Nicola Roberts. This outfit would sound awful on paper, but she pulls it off brilliantly in person. I especially love the culottes, and I've got a couple of pairs myself for the summer! This is my version of the outfit, all items from Dorothy Perkins. Hope you like it!(sorry about the image quality. I don't know what happened!)Let me know who you would like to see as a Style Crush in the future!

Back in the next few days with a shopping haul post.
Have a lovely weekend.
xox
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love Paloma Faith's style! I saw her at LFW whilst I was working there, and she was wearing some insane sequin hareem pants with the new york skyline on them, so awesome! There's something very covetable about her hair too... x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig