Friday, September 03, 2010

STYLING: TRIBAL INSPIRED SHOOT

Here is another set of images I wanted to show you from a recent shoot I styled. These were based on the photographer, Shamayim, whose work is really strong, with tribal and aztec inspired styling.
I chose dresses made by Agyei Campbell for most of the looks, and also used a couple of my own maxi dresses that I felt would work. Accessories were really important to try and recreate Shamayin's style, so I went for stacked bangles, clashing chunky necklaces and oversized earrings.
The photos, taken by Imogen Seed, turned out great, and I love the black and white edits she has done. Our model, Annie Doherty, pulled the look off really well and suited the styling perfectly. Hair and makeup, by Simon Basquill, was kept simple but strong with muted golds and bronzes.

I think this is one of my favourite shoots so far that I have styled.
What do you think!?
xox
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Anonymous3/9/10 11:12

    I like it! The first look was my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig