Sunday, October 31, 2010

COCO CRAFTS: HANDBAG PARTIES


I've got another lovely little company to show you all today! I discovered CoCo Crafts a few weeks ago through family, and immediately fell in love with the concept and the designs.
CoCo Crafts is run by the lovely Amy, who designs and makes all the products she sells. Not only does she sell her pieces through her site, but Amy also holds Textiles Workshops for all ages, and 'CoCo Bag Parties' in the comfort of the customer's home.


The bag parties give the customers a chance to design their own handbag from a range of colourful fabrics and custom details, or simple admire, or even purchase some of Amy's designs.
Also, if you choose to host one of the CoCo Bag Parties, you will receive a credit of 10% of your party's sales as a big thank you!
I think this is a really great idea to get this kind of concept into the home. We've all heard of the beauty and skincare based home parties, but I've never heard of a fashion accessory based one before.
If you'd be interested in having a CoCo Bag Party, then check out the site for more details on locations and requirements.
I'll leave you with a few of my favourite pieces from the site, and I'll let you in on a little secret! Amy has donated one of her designs as a prize for my 300 follower giveaway , which will be launched TOMORROW! Eek, exciting!


Left to right - Bethan, Rebecca, Gemma, Hayley
xox

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow these are so cool, what a great idea !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have recently acquired a lovely new handbag with matching purse - cant wait to show it off!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig