Wednesday, October 27, 2010

VINTAGE PEPLUM

Just a quick outfit post for you lovely lot! I decided to wear one of my favourite vintage dresses that I got for my 21st birthday from a shop called COW in Manchester. I've also started wearing my hair curly again now as its got to that horrid mid-length that doesn't look right when its left down, and still isn't long enough to put up properly. Luckily my hair is naturally this curly so I think I can get away with it!
Dress - COW Manchester
Cardigan - George @ ASDA
Tights - Dorothy Perkins
Boots - Topshop
Bracelets - SL Jewellery & Pandora

In other news, I've reached over 300 followers, yay! Thank you so much everyone for reading and following. I really appreciate your support, and to show that I will be holding a huge 300 follower giveaway which will hopefully be launched on Sunday!
Unfortunately it will only be open to followers in the UK and EU, but do not fear, I will be holding an international giveaway in the near future :)

Thanks again everyone!
xox




SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Love the outfit :)

    Congratulations on reaching so many followers - wow, well done you!

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is lovely, where about is COW in Manchester? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit, the colours are just right! Your hair is beautiful too, mine is naturally curly but just looks wrong so I straighten it all the time! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @dan
    Thank you! It's just next to Picadilly Gardens. If you stand on the road that Picadilly Station is on looking towards the gardens, Its just opposite! I think its next to something really random like Home Bargains! Really good shop though :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I generally don't like pelums but I love this! The print is so nice. And your hair looks gorgeous like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress looks gorgeous on you!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely outfit
    come follow xo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig