Monday, November 08, 2010

INTO THE WILD

Shirt - Vintage
Reindeer Ring - Topshop
Bunny Ring - Primark

Just a quick post tonight I'm afraid! Extra busy with uni work lately, so apologies for the lack of activity on here. Thought I would show you these two gorgeous rings I bought recently. I am SO short of money at the moment, its untrue, hence the constant blog sales and ebay links (you'll know what I mean if you follow me on Twitter) so I haven't been able to buy as much as I would like. These were a little treat to myself and I don't think I've gone a day without wearing at least one of them since!
Dan and I went to Chester for the weekend last week, so the next post will hopefully be some pictures from that little visit. Also I have a review to post of the gorgeous jewellery from GoGo Philip, one of the sponsors of my latest giveaway. If you haven't yet entered, make sure you do! Thanks to everyone who has entered so far. The response has been amazing.

Hope you're all well!
xox
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Anonymous8/11/10 21:17

    I love the reindeer ring! It's so cute.
    Your hair is looking beautiful lovey.

    Hope you're well ♥

    Heather-Lou xxx
    HeatherRetro

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooo need that reindeer ring now!!!
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9/11/10 11:12

    You look so cute here. I love the rings! Can't wait for the Gogo Philip post :)

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i love the rings! Especially the bunny one, so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig