Sunday, June 03, 2012

FLOWER GIRL

Today I wore another item I was very kindly sent, that you will have probably seen in this post! The item in question is a gorgeous floral blazer from Glamorous.  I'm really surprised at how well it fits, as usually when getting things online they tend to  either be too big or too small as there isn't the luxury of trying them on. Both pieces from Glamorous that I have received are the perfect fit, so if you were thinking of getting anything for yourself, they are very true to size. (I went for a UK 10). I think this is going to be a firm favourite in my wardrobe over the next few months, as being printed, it's a more casual jacket than other blazers, and will be great teamed with everything from jeans and shorts to skirts and dresses. The print will work in Autumn/Winter too as it has some great Autumnal colours in it, like deep oranges and greens. Today I wore it with some skinny trousers and a loose fitting tee, along with some little heels for lunch out.

Blazer - c/o Glamorous
T Shirt - H&M
Trousers - H&M
Shoes - Primark
Necklace - Topman
Lips - Nicely Nude by ELF
Nails - Fifth Avenue by Essie

I've spent the rest of the day watching the Jubilee celebrations on television. Such a shame about the weather! The Queen did start to look a little peeved towards the end of the procession, bless her! Also loved Kate's red McQueen outfit. She always looks so lovely. I'm continuing the celebrations tomorrow with a street party, and a special jubilee outfit post too! Keep your eyes out for that! 
Plus, all orders in the shop until Tuesday get 25% off with the code JUBILEE, so now's the time to snap anything up you've had your eyes on.
How are you celebrating the Jubilee this long weekend?


SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I love this blazer and it looks great styled with more plain, simple pieces :) I'm loving Glamorous and I'm also impressed with how true to size the clothes are... I just ordered a pair of skinny jeans and was so afraid that they wouldn't fit, but they fit perfectly!

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh love that blazer, and the necklace! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Claire this is gorgeous! I love the print and how you've styled it. Also the blonde hair is still looking lush!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you lady! Going lighter on Thursday! Eeek exciting! x

      Delete
  4. Anonymous3/6/12 21:09

    Love the blazer, the busy print is amazing X
    Kat X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the print of the blazer, so pretty and perfect for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blazer!!

    Katie xx

    thestylinguist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. that blazer is fantastic. love the print.
    Scrapbook de la Emma

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this outfit so so much, the blazer is gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fab outfit! I love your hair this colour :)

    e x

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that blazer it is so pretty!
    very cute outfit!
    xx


    alexgracexx.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. The blazer is just amazing, what an awesome print! In love with the styling here too! Have lots of love for Glamorous at the moment too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore your blazer, it really suits you! xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig