Saturday, July 14, 2012

BLOG SALE

I don't usually do these on my blog, but I wanted to sell a few things and this is the easiest way to do it!   Everything is sold on a first come, first served basis. I will post to the UK and EU only, and payments will be through paypal. All prices include postage (1st class or airmail). Please comment below if you would like anything and I will reply as soon as possible!
1 - Primark scallop hem floral crop tee - size 10 - £5
2 - H&M denim shorts - size 8 - £6
3 - Vintage M&S St Michael floral blouse - size 10 - £10
4 - Primark sundress - brand new with tags - size 10 - £5
5 - Primark floral dress - never worn - size 10 - £7
6 - MAC Knight Divine eyeshadow palette - used once - £8.50
7 - Sigma E70 Medium Angled Shading Brush - barely used - £7
8 - Sigma E60 Large Shader Brush - barely used - £7


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hi could you email me your paypal details I'm interested in the white primark sundress jessm90@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig