Thursday, July 12, 2012

LEOPARD LOVE

After having a lovely long two week break from work, and returning on Monday, it was nice to have a day off today to enjoy my own company and relax like I have got used to doing lately! I've got so much going on at the minute, in and out of work, that my brain doesn't know what to focus on next, so today has been a nice break from it all. I spent the day with my little nephew who I haven't seen for a while, and also went out to spend a voucher I was given. I picked up a couple of tops that I'm sure you will be seeing on here very soon. I wore a dress today that I always forget I have. I got it last Summer, but I don't think I've worn it since I went on holiday in September. It did very nearly go on the eBay pile, but I gave it a second chance and I'm glad I did. I love the dipped hem and the tiny leopard print.


Dress - Miss Selfridge
Boots - Topshop
Rings - c/o Timothy Roe, JWLRY
Lips - Barry M 147

The second image was actually more like a blooper whilst I was trying to do something with my hair, ha! I thought it looked better than most of the actual photos so thought I'd throw it in there. I really want to get my hair done again, even blonder this time, but I can't afford just yet. Hopefully come pay day I'll be able to treat myself as my roots will be huge by then!
Hope you're all having a great week!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is a gorgeous dress and it looks lovely on you, definitely a keeper!

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely loving the dress, the midi length is really great and I love the print xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig