Monday, July 02, 2012

WEEKLY SNAPSHOT #13

Praying the weather will get better | Nigella's Eggy Doughnut Bread | Wearing my Winter coat again - not impressed | Jumped on the Fifty Shades bandwagon | Topshop sale haul | Greggs Gingerbread Man rockin' pastels SS12 | Gorgeous packaging from Timothy Roe | Beautiful ring c/o Timothy Roe | Coral and mint | Cheesy bedd nachos | Food shopping like a grown up | Finished all three Fifty Shades books in record time - please let there be more! | MAC goodies (MSF in Medium & Lipstick in Chatterbox) | Toby had a haircut! | Me and my Mister | Watermelon for breakfast.

Follow me on Instagram: @c_sittingpretty

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Aww, Toby looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is toby! I'm currently reading the first 50 shades book and i'm loving it! Tell me books two and three are just as good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're even better! The story gets so much better the further in you get. I'm contemplating re-reading mine starting tomorrow as I can't get it out of my head! X

      Delete
  3. Your topshop haul looks lovely, as does Toby-very cute!

    www.littlekjf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy your blog, i follow it and look forward to your posts...
    Ive just restarted my blog, but im hoping it will grow.
    If youd like to and have the chance... heres the link

    http://emmaknitted.blogspot.co.uk/

    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig