Sunday, July 01, 2012

WEEKLY WISHLIST: ASOS SALE

This week's wishlist homes in on the fabulous sale that ASOS has launched! I cannot take my eyes of the site at the best of times, but when the sale is in full swing I find it even more difficult to tear myself away. As long as I've shopped with ASOS, I've always known them to have pretty great sales with good mark downs and gorgeous stock, and this is no exception. Here I've compiled some of my favourite pieces that are in the current sale that I would love to get my hands on! 
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

I think you'll agree that everything I've chosen is very 'me' at the minute, what with all the pretty prints and feminine fabrics. There was a lot more than this that I wanted to show you, but didn't want to bore you with rows upon rows of clothes, so I've whittled it down to my absolute favourites. Top of my list are the Jukebox and Horoscope print blouses, the mint green floral midi dress and the printed trousers (obviously).
I keep finding myself daydreaming of a Summer holiday where I could take all these clothes, but sadly this year I'll be staying put in rainy Lancashire with my jumpers keeping me warm instead from the cold rain!
Have you napped up anything from the ASOS sale? Have you got your eyes on any of these pieces?



SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Love asos. They have some great sales! Can't wait for payday!LOve your blog, I'm going to start following.

    http://julietechotango21.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love ASOS sales! That daisy dress has my name on it!

    www.littlekjf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ASOS sale! The trousers are gorgeous<3 love love love them!

    great post!

    Project Rattlebag

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I haven't looked in this sale yet, I'm not sure whether it is safe for my bank balance to haha... I do love the blouses in 9 and 10 though!

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gorgeous pieces, really like the white shirt dress and the daisy dress! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im so tempted to buy those floral trousers, especially at half price!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hit the ASOS sale last week and got the dress you've labeled #2 in red. I really like it but there's a bit of a design fault in that there's not a button where the elasticated waist meets, so if it fits you properly and isn't really big, then there's always a little gape at the belly button type area. Shame but easily sorted with a belt!

    I also got 3 chunky colourful bracelets for summer holidays which I love. The prices are so good! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig