Thursday, August 23, 2012

GOING DOTTY

Today a lovely package landed on my doorstep from Miss Ikon, a great fashion brand that I only recently became aware of. I had been for a job interview this morning in rather smart attire, so when I got home I decided to change out of that and into one of the pieces I received. Literally, as soon as I opened it I put it on, ha! It was a gorgeous polka dot blouse, but unusual as it's slightly cropped and oversized. Judging by the images I saw on the site, I wasn't too sure how flattering the shape would be, but paired with my favourite high waisted skinny jeans, I think it looks lovely!


Blouse - Miss Ikon*
Jeans - Topshop via eBay
Shoes - Primark
Rings - Dixi* + Timothy Roe*
Lips - Chatterbox by MAC
Nails - Dusky Mauve by Barry M


I was also very kindly sent some gorgeous flatform sandals that I am currently wearing in this evening! They feel so strange to walk in as they are still flat in a way, just a wedge. Has anybody else had any trouble walking in their flatforms, as I was a little wobbly in them at first!? I do love them though, and will be featuring them in an outfit as soon as possible. I'm thinking of popping them in my suitcase when I go to Leeds as they will be perfect for hitting the shops or going out for drinks paired with disco pants!

Have you bought anything from Miss Ikon?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Wow I love that top!
    Never heard of Miss Ikon before!
    Will be sure to have a look!

    Really love your blog, followed on gfc!

    Check mine out?

    afashionableaffair.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so lovely in polka dots! I love the unusual shape!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the style of the blouse!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute blouse I love how the pockets hang lower, looks so unique. Pretty ring too :)

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely top!
    polka dots are such a classic and fashionable choice.lovely nail polish colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I didn't see this when I was browsing on Missikon, it's lovely! But I have a pair of sparkly studded loafers from there which I am in love with!

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable :)

    www.arabellag.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this dotty blouse <3 you look beautiful! i really need to incorporate some polka dots into my life :)

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig