Wednesday, August 22, 2012

WEEKLY WISHLIST: COCO BOO

Coco Boo has been a favourite of mine for a while now, having started out as a single little boutique in my hometown, Preston. Now they are set to take the fashion world by storm with a second boutique in Halifax and a recently launched online store. The brand is run by two very fashionable ladies who both graduated from the same University as me, UCLAN, and has gone from strength to strength ever since! Long time followers of mine may remember me wearing a Coco Boo number to my 21st birthday bash almost two years ago! 
Coco Boo stocks a wide range of must have pieces to rival the top dogs of the High Street, and is always bang on trend. I've picked out some of my favourite pieces they currently have in stock on their website, available to purchase through ASOS Marketplace. Cue tie dye prints, crosses, studs and bags of attitude!
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

I'm in love with the collar tips on the blouses, and the oversized dip hem cross tee is something I'll definitely be adding to my shopping list! If only the sun would show it's face properly then I would be snapping up the tie dye midi dress pronto to wear with summer sandals and oversized sunnies.  I also love the Autumn/Winter pieces that are being filtered into the collection, such as the skull jumper and that gorgeous studded military jacket. I can't decide what's my favourite! 

As  I mentioned, the site has only recently launched, and there are some really fun ideas on there, such as the 'Rock It' page where the girls post their looks to Instagram, showing how they wear the Coco Boo pieces. It's great inspiration to show you ways to wear the items that you might not have thought of!

Have you bought anything from Coco Boo? What are your favourite items?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love this!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig