Sunday, September 30, 2012

ST GEORGE'S STUDENT LOCK-IN WITH H&M

This morning I spent some time with some lovely ladies in H&M, Preston, dressing up in the new Lana Del Ray collection. H&M will be taking part in the Student Lock-In at St George's Shopping Centre, that as you know I am working on too! If you haven't seen my previous blog posts for the Lock-In, basically my job is to bring you a sneak peek at all the exclusive discounts and the stock available in the shops involved. The event isn't far away now, only a couple of days away! Keep Tuesday 2nd October free in your diaries, and head here to register for your tickets! 
Today I tried on some gorgeous looks in H&M, mainly from the Lana Del Ray capsule collection that you may have seen advertised on television. (Such a good advert - huge girl crush on Lana!) I fell in love with every outfit, and wanted to buy it all. You all know how much I love H&M! The collection is a feminine bundle of pastels, florals and chunky knits, and so very me. What's even better, the Preston store are offering 20% off not only this collection, but ALL stock at the Lock-In, an exclusive discount for students.
Left: Dress - £17.99, Boots - £29.99.
Right: Jumper - £19.99, Stud Collar Blouse - £19.99, Faux Leather Trousers - £24.99, Heels - £24.99.

Left: Jumper - £29.99, Necklace - £7.99, Leggings - £9.99, Heels - £24.99.
Right: - Coat - £34.99, Peplum Top - £14.99, Trousers - £14.99, Boots - £29.99.

All clothing from H&M, Preston.

As you can see, everything is so pretty and really colourful in comparison to other High Street collections, which is something I love. The prices listed above are before discount, so if you're heading to the Student Lock-In, remember you will get 20% off these prices!
If you'd like to snap anything up with exclusive discount for one night only, be sure to head down to the Student Lock-In at St George's Shopping Centre in Preston on Tuesday night. As well as discounts there will be plenty of competitions and other fun things happening, plus I will be there doing some Street Style spotting!

Hope to see you there!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. all the outfits are so amazing!i love the second and the third.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the same pink jumper as you, I love this collection! I really wanted those leggings but they aren't available at my local H&M need to go to another one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even pick a favourite outfit because I'm completely in love with them all!

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 2nd and 3rd outfit!!! I love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I walked past H&M today on the way to uni (SO dangerous having to walk through town!) and the Lana collection looks SO gorgeous, I don't really wear that many floral things but the peplum top is especially beautiful mmm :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel to be proud after read your article and your looks so fitness and gorgeous and inspire, you are deserve for it.

    Contractubex

    x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig