Sunday, September 30, 2012

ST GEORGE'S STUDENT LOCK-IN WITH FUSION

The second post for today, (you lucky things!) is another helping of fashion with the Student Lock-In at St George's Shopping Centre in Preston. Another shop I've been snooping around this morning is Fusion, known for stocking ultra cool brands and on trend, fast fashion. I got to pick out some looks from the store, which took me a while as there were so many nice things to choose from and could have done so many more outfits than four!
As you all know by now, all the stores I have been featuring on the blog are taking part in the Student Lock-In, and will be offering exclusive discounts for one night only that you can take advantage of. Fusion will be offering 20% off all full price stock, and also have an up to 70% off sale running, so you can be sure to find some bargains! As I said, I was spoilt for choice picking the outfits today, and as you will see from what I chose, there are plenty of things to suit all styles.
Left: Glamorous Dress - £25, Converse - £39.99.
Rights: Denim Shirt - £20, Glamorous Disco Pants - £25, Converse - £39.99.


Left: French Connection Blouse - £97, Glamorous Jeans - £30, Lace Up Heels - £25.99.
Right:  Little Mistress Dress - £70.

All clothing available at Fusion, Preston.

Again, like I have with all of these posts, I want everything! The thing I love about Fusion is how they stock a wide price range of brands, so whether you want an affordable last minute outfit for your Saturday night out, or want to splash out on something a bit more special maybe for a prom or a wedding you can find something to suit your pocket! Remember, all the prices above will be reduced by 20% off on the night! 
To take advantage of the amazing discounts at the Lock-In, be sure to register for your ticket, and clear your diary for this coming Tuesday! I will be there on the hunt for some seriously style savvy students to take photos of for my blog!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love the studded denim shirt! And you're so lucky you can pull off the disco pants look, great outfit choices

    Katie xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig