Monday, October 15, 2012

WEEKLY SNAPSHOT #26

Models Own Nail Polishes | Homemade soup and crusty bread | New River Island dress | Cheeky lunch time treat! | Love coming home to parcels - feels like Christmas has come early! | Serious hat obsession starting | Tea and bacon butty - perfect start to a Saturday | Outfit snaps | Models Own Concrete Mixer and Ibiza Mix | Goodie Bags have nearly sold out in the shop! | Topshop Geek tee | Rustled up a yummy Sunday dinner a la Jamie Oliver.

Follow me on Instagram: @c_sittingpretty

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. loveee your hats :)

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want that geek t shirt, definitely something I'm ordering... xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the geek tee and i love your hats! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi girl,

    Lovely nails and jammie things hihi.
    Your sweather is awesome, ive been starting a blog
    last monday, can you follow me if you like my blogs?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig