Thursday, October 18, 2012

GWYNEDDS A/W COLLECTION

You may remember a while back I posted about a brand named Gwynedds who have some of the most gorgeous casual wear I've seen in a long time. Well now they are back and even better with their new collection for Autumn/Winter. Think cosy knits and sweats, gilets and parkas in an array of colours and styles, perfect to warm up now that they temperatures have dropped. The thing I like about Gwynedds, and the thing I loved first time around, is that they have managed to make casual clothing look feminine and fresh, different to the things you usually see, whether it be by adding a certain detail, or a certain wash to the fabric. I'm lusting after the parka jacket already!
All items - Gwynedds

If you like the look of the latest collection, head over to Miss Couture where most items are stocked. I've got a few things on my list already! I'm already excited to see what they have in store for the next season, as I loved last Summer's collection. On another note, how beautiful is the model!? Serious hair/face/leg envy!

Which pieces are your favourites?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. love this post!!
    just started following your blog & i adore it!
    check mine out and follow back?!
    please & thank you :)
    xo
    kristin noel
    http://kristinnoelchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig