Sunday, November 25, 2012

VINTAGE JUMPER

Yesterday I popped into my local charity shop in the hope of finding a novelty Christmas Jumper for National Christmas Jumper Day (Friday 14th Dec for Save The Children!). I couldn't find anything suitable but this find this retro menswear one for a tiny £2.50, which came straight home with me. I wore it today with a simple outfit of black skinny jeans, boots and my leather sleeve parka to go and do a little bit of Christmas shopping. I love mens jumpers as they seem to fit so much nicer than women's. I've said this before I know, but I like my jumpers to be a bit baggy and not cling to the skin, so men's ones are perfect for me. When my dad saw this one he dug out a load more for me from the back of his wardrobe from when he was younger, including some gorgeous fairilse styles! You'll no doubt be seeing them on here very soon now that the weather is getting even colder.







Vintage Jumper (mens) - Charity Shop
Jeans - Topshop
Parka - River Island
Boots - Boohoo
Sunglasses - Ray Ban via John Lewis


Apart from the shopping, today has been pretty chilled out, so I haven't much else to report! I'm off to spend the evening relaxing in a hot bubble bath, watching X Factor and having an early night. I've now announced my giveaway winner over at this post. Thanks so much to everyone who entered. If you didn't win, don't worry! There will be more giveaways coming soon!
Hope you've all enjoyed the weekend. Let me know what you've been up to!
 
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I love a good charity shop find, I've never thought of looking in the mens bit.
    I love my jumpers baggy too :)
    I love how you've styled this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute! I love the jacket too xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this jumper,bang on trend with the geometrics as well! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour of this jumper.. I have never thought of looking around the men's section for jumpers, I'll definitely have to start!

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pattern on your jumper! I really want a Christmas jumper too xx
    Love from Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  6. This parka is AMAZING! It looks so good on. Plus that jumper is amazing. I do not have the talent of hunting for amazing finds in Charity shops. :( I wish I did, as that find is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely going to start looking in the mens section of charity shops. The boots look really nice with what you're wearing. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. New to your blog but love the jumper. I really should start looking in charity shops more, my jumpers I got for winter this year cost me a ton!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig