Saturday, November 24, 2012

LITA DUPES

If you follow me on Twitter you may have seen my tweet on Thursday night, a rather excited me saying that I had just ordered the Olivia boots from Boohoo. I've wanted some Jeffrey Campbell Litas for a long time now but for the amount of wear I would get out of them, the price tag isn't justified. I've seen so many copies all over the internet, so decided to take the plunge and order Boohoo's version of the black leather Litas. These are only £35.00 and I bagged free next delivery with a cheeky discount code, so they were here waiting for me when I finished work yesterday. I've obviously not got the real version to compare them to, but they look pretty much as close to the originals as you can get, and they are great quality considering they aren't real leather! Also, I was a little dubious about how comfy they would be as I've heard the odd person saying the real ones are a little strange to walk in, but these are ridiculously comfy and so easy to wear and walk in! I've now got the taupe ones on my list too!



Biker Jacket - Topshop
Dress (worn as top) - She Likes*
Skirt - She Likes*
Hat - Zalando*
Boots - Boohoo
Bracelet - Lila Dees*

I wore the boots with one of my current favourite outfits (second time I've worn it this week!) which is a skull print bodycon dress with long sleeves, that I wear as a top tucked into this gorgeous pleated midi skirt, both from shelikes.com. This kind of look is very 'me' and if you go back through the past couple of years of posts, you'll see that skirts like this have always popped up in my wardrobe. What's even better is that these two pieces were only £35 together, which is amazing considering how many different looks I can create with them!
Also finishing the outfit off, I wore my new little cross bracelet from Lila Dees, which I love. It's so simple and yet a great statement piece, and the fact that it has a fabric strap means it can easily be worn with casual wear. This is definitely one of my favourite outfits I've posted on here, so you'll probably be seeing more like this!

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This is an absolutely gorgeous outfit, and those shoes, I need them in my life! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes and bracelets xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same boots in suede but I ended up selling them cos I just got no wear out of them. I'm wanting the spike version now and have found them for £25, so tempted but probably won't wear them that much. Love your whole outfit, you look fantastic!

    http://heatherlouise-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig