Saturday, December 29, 2012

AMERICAN APPAREL DISCO PANTS

If you know me and my blog pretty well, you'll know that not too long ago I jumped on the Disco Pant bandwagon and haven't looked back since! However, the purse strings have been tight so I only had the Glamorous dupes. These are in my eyes the best dupes out there, but I thought it was a bout time I got the real deal, so I put them on my Christmas list and Santa sure delivered!
The American Apparel ones are a lot thicker than the dupes, and not quite as shiny which make them more durable and wearable. They are a little steep at £74 a pair, but if you wear them as much as I do you will definitely get your money's worth. I love dressing mine up with heels, or down with casual wear like I did today. I wore them with a new jumper I got in the Topshop sale for £12, and boots from the River Island sale for £15 down from £30.



Jumper - Topshop
Disco Pants - American Apparel
Boots - River Island
Hat - H&M
Lips - Raspberry by Natural Collection

As promised yesterday, I have put some of my clothes up for sale 9including a pair of blue Glamorous Disco Pants!) via Instagram. Everything I am selling is below, and you can find out all the prices on my Instagram profile by clicking on the photos. If you have any questions or want to buy anything, just leave me a comment below or tweet me @c_sittingpretty.

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Disco pants are done of the best things that happened this year! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Disco Pants look fab on you missy! Those boots are amazing too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the AA ones so badly. Wearing my Glamorous ones to death!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig