Sunday, December 30, 2012

RAIDING THE SALES

I asked in yesterday's post if anyone wanted to see a sale haul type post, and quite a few people said they would, so here you are! I have got other stuff on it's way from Monki and H&M, but for now I will show you this lot. You'll have seen a couple of things in outfit posts from the past few days, but I thought I would show them again anyway! I've tried to include links to as many things as I can, but some have sold out online so don't exist anymore. You might still be able to find some buts in store though.
Tie Dye Midi Dress - River Island - £12 (original price unknown)
Paisley Print Blouse - ASOS - £10.50 (from £35)
Oversized Roll Neck Jumper - Topshop - £12 (from £20)
Sheer Floral Blouse - ASOS -  £19 (from £35)
Plimsole Flatforms - River Island - £12 (from £28)
Metallic Chelsea Boots - River Island - £15 (from £30)


Usually when I go sale shopping after Christmas I end up with a load of rubbish that doesn't fit properly and has been bought on a whim, but this time round I was pretty picky and didn't get sucked in to things because they were pretty or a massive reduction. Instead I had a good look for things that I wanted at full price, as well as things that I didn't currently have in my wardrobe. A good thing to do is also think what you have that things will go with. If you haven't got anything to wear it with, then there isn't much point in getting it! I ended up with a little selection of things that fit nicely and I know I will wear. Mission accomplished!

What did you pick up in the sales? Any bargains I should know about!?
PS. My Chi Chi dress giveaway winner has been announced! Head over to the post to see if you're the winner!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Those shoes are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lovely! You've got some great pieces :) x

    thegirlwithtoomanyclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovey buys! You have great taste in shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pattern of the floral blouse is gorgeous! Everything you got is lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the plimsole shoes from River Island :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm literally so in love with the dress, it's beautiful!xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the paisley shirt and tie dye dress! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just posted about my sale finds too btw :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You found some amazing purchases! The shirt would of definitely caught my eye x

    Beki
    (www.smocktofrock.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig