Monday, December 31, 2012

AULD LANG SYNE

Just wanted to get a quick post in before the New Year's celebrations kick off tonight! I'm spending mine at home this year with family and will be eating and drinking too much no doubt. To me New Year's Eve can be a little over rated as it's so over hyped and expectations are too high so the night ends up being a let down, but each to their own! Whatever you get up to, I hope you have a brilliant time and stay safe!
This will be my last outfit post of 2012, which I wore today for a trip to the Trafford Centre. I needed to stock up on MAC MSF as I have hit pan (sad face) and went to get some links taken out of the Michael Kors watch I got for Christmas off Dan. I got the dress a few days ago when I went to look round the sales, and even though it was full price I couldn't leave it on the rail. I actually got it from the shop I used to work in, and a few of the girls said they thought of me when it came in, so obviously that made my decision a lot easier! It's really a Spring/Summer piece but toughened up with some leather, I think it works just fine for this season.







Lace Dress - Miss Selfridge
Biker Jacket - Topshop
Camisole (worn underneath) - TU @ Sainsburys
Cycling Shorts (worn underneath) - Primark
Boots - Primark
Watch - Michael Kors via John Lewis


I'm off now to celebrate with my family, but before I go I wanted to say a big soppy thank you to all my followers, old and new, for following and supporting me. My blog has been a huge part of my life this year more than ever before and given me so many great opportunities that I wouldn't have if it wasn't for all of you. Thank you so much, and here's to another amazing year!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. The dress is just so pretty, I love it with the leather jacket too.
    Happy New Year my lovely xx

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress looks absolutely lovely and goes together with the leather jacket really nice. Hope you've had a lovely new year!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Love the detailing on your dress! Happy new year! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig