Monday, April 01, 2013

BESIDE THE SEA

Where have the past four days gone!? To make the most of the last day of the Bank Holiday weekend, Dan and I decided to take a trip to the beach as the sun had made an appearance. St Annes is just a twenty minute drive from where I live, so is the perfect place to visit when the weather is nice and you're stuck for something to do. Although the sun was out, the weather was still a little cold and windy, so I made sure I kept warm in my new jumper-come-shirt from Brave Soul. The sleeves and the back panel are made from thick flannel shirt fabric, and the front it a cosy sweatshirt fabric which I love. I teamed the jumper with my staple Topshop skinny jeans and Alvin boots for a laid back but comfy look. 



Jumper - Brave Soul*
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Topshop
Bag - Matalan*
Hat - Primark
Glasses - Ray Ban
Lips - Raspberry by Natural Collection

We spent our time in St Annes having a browse round the shops, playing on the arcade games and strolling along the sand. I managed to waste a load of change in the 10p machines in the arcade at the pier as I just don't have the skills needed, obviously, but despite that we had a lovely afternoon and even picked up a treat for ourselves from the little department store there, JR Taylor. We picked up a gorgeous V&A bedding set that I can't wait to put on the bed and I'm sure you will see some snaps of that!


What did you get up to this Bank Holiday? Hope you all had a lovely weekend however you spent it!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Love love love your jumper! Looks like you had a fab Easter!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shirt is amazing. I am hopefully going to buy it if its still on the site :) xo

    megansbeautyblog22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this look is so cute! glad the sunny weather is on it's way! x

    thegirlwithtoomanyclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that jumper! Really looks good on you

    X

    http://www.lauranbrianna.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like such a fun trip! I was only at the beach the other day :)
    www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the jumper! x

    http://lifeinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! Looks like fun. I love the sweater and shoes.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love the seaside, no matter what the weather is like. I am hopeless at the 2p machines (I'm not good enough to try and go for the 10p ones!) and never win, but they are so addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The jumper is sooooo cute, love love love it! And what a beautiful place! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig