Friday, March 08, 2013

HOFF + KISSES

A while back I was asked to partake in a little Valentines Day campaign in conjunction with Gala Bingo to celebrate not only the day of love, but the release of their David Hasselhoff Valentines Game online. I thought it would be a bit of fun so agreed to take part, but unfortunately Mr Postman delivered my goodies later than anticipated, hence the delayed post! Better late than never though, as when the box arrived I was bowled over by how generous the folks at Gala Bingo and Best British Bloggers had been. Inside my box were lots of Valentine's themed gifts to enjoy such as a fondue set with chocolate, bath bombs, candles, and of course, Hoff masks!





As Valentine's had been and gone, I decided to treat my nephews with the fondue set, which went down an absolute treat. I love the picture above of them tucking in to it. The eldest does have face paint on - please do not be alarmed ;).  The bath bombs and soaps are gorgeous. I haven't used them all yet, but the ones I've tried have left my skin moisturised and smelling lovely. I can't wait to use them all up! 

I just want to say a huge thank you to Best British Bloggers and Gala Bingo for putting together this fun and very generous gift set. Despite the delay it was so much fun to use everything and went down a storm with my whole family. Thank you!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. The photo with your nephews is so cute! X

    Thegirlwithtoomanyclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

  2. I love your blog
    followed
    thekaybook.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww what cutie pies your nephews are! Chocolate fondue always gets a thumbs up from me!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig