Sunday, March 03, 2013

YOU SHOULD COCO!

Yesterday I headed in to town for a spot of retail therapy, and popped into a local boutique that some of you will probably have heard of online, Coco Boo. The shop is owned by two lovely girls who love fashion and have amazing taste in clothes! It was the boutique's 4th birthday yesterday and to celebrate the girls were spoiling customers with cupcakes and goodie bags.  Pretty much as soon as I walked in I spied this gorgeous peach oversized knit, and in the end I decided to go for it and I'm glad I did!  
It's a super cosy, slouchy fit, but with it being baggy it isn't too heavy or warm on, making it perfect for the transition from Winter to Spring. I wore it today with my new boyfriend jeans from H&M for a lazy Sunday.

Jumper - Coco Boo
Jeans - H&M
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins
Watch - Michael Kors
Nails - Happy Days by Jessica
Lips - Please Me by MAC

If you live in Preston or Halifax, be sure to pop in to one of the two Coco Boo stores as they stock some amazing on trend pieces at some really affordable prices. Plus, the shops themselves are beautiful inside, all the more reason to pay a visit! Check the store out online too, where you can buy the Boo's stock through Asos Marketplace.

Also, Northern ladies, I am organising a North West bloggers meet up in the next month or so which Coco Boo will hopefully be involved with, so if you would like to get more details please leave your blog link and email address in the comments below! Emails will be sent out within the next week.

Have you shopped with Coco Boo before? 
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. ooh, my email is louise_010@hotmail.co.uk

    http://laddered-tights.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jumper's gorgeous, perfect for chilly spring days :)
    I'm based in Liverpool and I'd love to come to blogger meet up! My email's yasmin.hilliam@gmail.com and my blog is thestudentwardrobe.com :)
    Yasmin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm absolutely loving heels with boyfriend jeans at the minute - it looks so effortless!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right that jumper is amazing! It's such a perfect colour! Sadface, I don't live in the north, but i hope you have a great time if you do have the meet up! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.ablogfromblackpool.com
    Daniellerose-smith@hotmail.co.uk

    I go on their so often!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3/3/13 22:14

    Coco boo always has gorgeous stuff in :) count me in for a meet up! Booksbeautylife@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh hello gorgeous sunny outfit shots :) Lovely jumper,and the jeans are awesome with the shoes too. Just lovely xx

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous jumper, the color is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your style looks great and also the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodness, sometimes it makes me sad that the UK clearly has better shopping than NA! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig