Saturday, April 06, 2013

DRESS UP

Finally it's beginning to look like Summer may be on it's way! Today has been lovely and sunny, so I thought it would be the perfect day to show you my new outfit from TK Maxx. I was asked to put together a look from their selection of shoes and dresses, so decided on a gorgeous light navy blue number that will be perfect for the sun, and teamed it with some amazing bright block coloured heels. This is the kind of look I would wear to a summer party like a barbecue or drinks out in the evening.


Dress - TK Maxx*
Shoes - TK Maxx*
Necklace - Primark

The thing I love about the dress is how versatile it will be. On colder days it could be worn with tights and boots with a big chunky cardigan thrown over the top, or for a more relaxed look it would look great with Converse or some flat gladiator sandals. On a more important note though, let's talk about the shoes. Oh, the shoes! Statement, colourful and brilliantly summery, these will go with so many things this season. I'm planning on wearing them with some skinnies and an oversized vintage blouse, keeping the rest of the colours simple to let the shoes do the talking!

Do you shop at TK Maxx? What do you think of this look?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Anonymous6/4/13 18:29

    RAD SHOES!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I love this outfit, those shoes are amazing! X

    Thegirlwithtoomanyclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are so great! I love them.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must shop in TKMaxx more! Love those shoes!
    AoT x
    http://aliceontrend.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7/4/13 18:38

    You look amazing! I loveyour necklace and shoes xo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig