Friday, April 05, 2013

CELIA BIRTWELL FOR UNIQLO

After seeing a lovely bunch of bloggers being 'Styled In Celia' for the launch of the hotly anticipated Celia Birtwell collection with Uniqlo, I knew I wanted a piece of the floral print action on offer, so when I was kindly offered an item from the range to review, I couldn't help but think someone up there was watching down on me! I opted for a beautiful dress that I saw over on Olivia's blog as I just love the colour and ditsy print. It's a dress that I would say is very 'me' - floral print, bright colours, loose fitting - and I couldn't wait to wear it. I wore it to work today with a pair of tights and my favourite Primark boots for a smart/casual look at the office. I took these snaps this evening when I got home (hence the dodgy lighting) and decided to throw on my gorgeous new flower garland that I bought from Beauxoxo, as the colours go perfectly. I can't wait for the weather to warm up as this look would be gorgeous with some chunky vintage-esque sandals and ankle socks!






Dress - Celia Birtwell for Uniqlo*
Tights - Primark
Boots - Primark
Floral Garland - Beauxoxo
Lips - Raspberry by Natural Collection


The Celia Birtwell collection not only features more dresses like mine, but there are lots of lovely tops, trousers and accessories available too, all designed around Celia's original prints from the 60s and 70s. There are some beautiful blouses, and I couldn't help but place a cheeky little order for a lovely one in a striking royal blue colour online! I can't wait to style it with some pale blue skinny jeans and tan accessories. I can't see this being my last purchase from the collection either...

Also, if you're a fan of the lady herself, you might want to check out the Celia book, titled 'Celia Birtwell by Celia Birtwell with Dominic Lutyens (Published by Quadrille, RRP £30 Hardback)

Have you bought anything from the Celia Birtwell collection for Uniqlo? 
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. That's such a cute little dress :) I've not heard of the collection but I'll go check it out!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty dress perfect for spring ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT choice! I love that dress. The floral headwreath is so pretty, too.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww this is gorgeous, love Celia Birtwell! x

    thegirlwithtoomanyclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous dress. Lovely outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this print, perfect for Spring and such gorgeous colours! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is so pretty, it looks perfect on you. I haven't really looked at the Celia collection, but all of the pieces I've seen on blogs have been lovely, so I should probably have a look.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig