Monday, February 03, 2014

MONOCHROME SHIFT

So I didn't actually wear this dress today (it's a bit too special for work, I think you'll agree!) but I desperately wanted to sneak in an outfit post with it before I wear it out for Dan'd birthday meal on Saturday. The sun was out yesterday, so I quite literally threw it on and sped outside to make the most of the break in the clouds. It's from Little Mistress and isn't something I would usually go for, but there was something about it that drew me in. I'm so glad I went for this one as it fits absolutely perfectly and I think the shape really compliments my figure. I'm not a huge fan of a fitted dress, so a shift that skims over any sins like this one is the perfect kind.




Dress - Little Mistress*
Shoes - Primark
Clutch Bag - Primark
Rings - H&M, Topshop
Watch - Michael Kors
Hair Chalk - Body Shop

I'll be wearing it pretty much like this on Saturday, weather permitting. I may have to pull out the good old tights and ankle boots combo though if these rain showers and high winds carry on much longer. Either way, I think it looks lovely on, especially with the splash of pink from my hair!

What do you think of the dress? How would you style a shift like this one?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love your outfit and your hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress, shifts are flattering no matter what which I what I love about them!

    Jade
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig