Tuesday, February 04, 2014

WEEKLY SNAPSHOT #83

Smoothie central last week when I took part in the #AlproAM challenge | Date night with Dan at Pizza Express | Another smoothie | Late night reading with ASOS magazine | Yet another smoothie | Reviewed my new love, Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir here | Wish my top knot could be this perfect all the time. Will never be able to do it the same again! | Yep, you guessed it. Another smoothie! | Pink tips with the Body Shop hair chalk | Beautiful flowers from the best boy | Win this amazing In Love With Fashion jumpsuit in my giveaway! | Wearing my new Missguided sweatshirt in Sunday's outfit snaps | ASOS dress haul | New babies from New Look!

Follow me on Instagram: @c_sittingpretty

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. All the smoothies look good! And the pink hair - very cool!

    www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig