Friday, February 20, 2015

WORKWEAR WISH LIST

With the new season coming up, I've found myself bookmarking numerous items of clothing (who doesn't) ready for when the next pay day comes around. As most of you will know, I work full time, so the majority of my wardrobe is work wear. My job is one that I need to dress fairly smart for, but I'm lucky to not have a specific uniform to stick to, and be somewhere that I can still follow the latest trends without getting in to trouble! That's why when I've been hunting down new pieces to add to my wardrobe, they've actually been fairly smart, hence the workwear wish list!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

You all know how much I've grown to love my neutrals lately, so it's no surprise that there's a significant lack of colour here, but I think there's something so chic and sophisticated about this muted colour palette of greys and khakis. I'm loving loose fitting shirts and jersey tops, paired with skinny jeans, slim fit dungarees and cute little A line skirts. For accessories I like to keep it simple, so a versatile rucksack and a short necklace with a subtle pop of colour, and maybe a cute bracelet full of Essence Charms would be more than enough. For shoes I love the whole chunky sandal trend with a heel that's comfortable and work appropriate, or some comfy pointed flats for days when I'm rushed off my feet!
If I could afford to I would buy this whole wish list right now, as it would make the most perfect capsule wardrobe! Everything goes together perfectly and mixes and matches to make so many outfit options. Oh, to be rich!! (If anyone spots the H&M dungarees in a 10 or 12 in their local store, help a girl out and holla!!) 

What's on your wish list at the moment?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These are some great work clothes and that skirt and shoes are so nice and I'd love to wear them too.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like..
    http://fashionnotion1912.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig