Wednesday, July 29, 2015

KIMONO LOVE

One of my favourite evening outfits on holiday was this crop top, kimono and shorts combo. Three staple items in my holiday wardrobe that worked so well together! I love wearing high waisted bottoms paired with a crop top, as it's a fail safe way to wear the cropped trend if you're conscious of your stomach area like I am.






Kimono - Miss Tempted*
Crop Top - Miss Tempted*
Shorts - H&M
Sandals - Clarks
Bag - H&M


The black shorts and crop top paired perfectly to show just about as much tummy as I was willing to show, and the gorgeous floral kimono pulled the look together giving it a girly twist. The best thing? The kimono and the crop top were a teeny £6.99 each, as are most things at Miss Tempted. Bargains! I think I'll be stocking up on a few more of these kimonos as they're great for pairing with a simple cami and pair of skinnies for day or night.

I've got one more outfit post to share with you in the next couple of days from my travels, plus I'll be posting some snaps of our holiday soon too, so keep your eyes peeled for those!

How do you style your kimonos for Summer?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig