Wednesday, August 05, 2015

SPECS APPEAL

Ahh to be back on holiday! I'm already itching to get away again and have already been planning out next year's Summer holiday. I've only been back a couple of weeks and I'm already missing wearing pretty camisoles, denim shorts and bikinis all day every day. Speaking of which, here's my final outfit post from our recent trip away, and what I wore for our last day and flight home.














Kimono - Very.co.uk
Camisole - Primark
Denim Shorts - New Look
Sandals - Clarks
Sunglasses - Radley*


We checked out of our rooms at 1pm, however we didn't get picked up by our transfer coach until after 7pm, so I wanted to wear something that was comfortable in the heat, but would also be comfy on the plane too. I went for a pair of trusty denim shorts, teamed with a simple camisole tucked in, then I threw over my new favourite kimono that I recently got from Very.co.uk. I don't know about you, but I can sometimes get a little chilly on flights, so this was perfect to double up as a blanket whilst I dozed off on the plane! 
I finished the look of with some sophisticated sunnies (of course!) which I was kindly sent by the lovely folk at Radley, and my much loved Clarks sandals. This outfit was perfect for our final day in the sun, not to mention that a touch of white shows off the (pathetic) attempt of a tan I managed to graft! 

Are you jetting off on your hols this Summer? What will you be packing for your ultimate holiday wardrobe?

SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig