Saturday, July 25, 2015

PARISIAN STRIPES

As you may have noticed, I'm now back from my holidays in the beautiful Porto Santo (sob!) and will be back to the normal blogging routine in the coming weeks, hoorah! I've got a whole load of photos to share with you soon, as well as a few outfits beginning with this gorgeous Petit Bateau dress. You all know I'm a sucker for stripes, so this was the perfect addition to my holiday wardrobe.





Dress - Petit Bateau*
Sandals - Clarks
Bag - H&M

I wore the dress on a lovely evening out in the town of Vila Baleira, paired with sandals and a simple bucket bag that I picked up recently at H&M. I love the versatility of the dress, as it's a relaxed jersey fabric that means it can be dressed down with sandals or even trainers, yet the structure of the design and the weight of the fabric make it a great piece for night too. I've already got this planned as an outfit for a night out teamed with some lace up nude heels and matching clutch, plus a slick of red lipstick for even more of a Parisian feel!

Petit Bateau have also been super generous with a 20% off discount code for Sitting Pretty readers! Simply enter code SPMD20 at the checkout by September 20th and you can save 20% off everything, including sale! Which items have you got your eyes on?

 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love this dress and can definitely imagine that a red lip paired with it, for that sought after French look! I love the way you've styled this and the backdrop for your photos makes Porto Santo look like a gorgeous holiday destination :) x
    Charlotte's Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning in this stripped dress. Love this blog. Looking forward for your upcoming posts!!
    Dress materials online

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig