Sunday, July 12, 2015

STYLE BY PORTOBELLO

Recently the lovely folk over at Style by Portobello sent me one of their brilliant subscription boxes, and I am in love! This isn't your usual subscription box, as every single one is completely different, filled with items that no other subscriber will receive. How so? I hear you ask! The great thing about Style by Portobello boxes, is that all the items are vintage accessories, carefully selected from Portobello market in Notting Hill. If you know me well or have followed Sitting Pretty for some time, you'll know how I have a big soft spot for Vintage pieces, so this was right up my street! 










I received a gorgeous Vintage handbag and necklace in my box, collectively worth £35, which are both very 'me' and things I can see myself using a lot. The quality of the pieces is brilliant, and the condition is great too, something that you don't always get with Vintage due to it being around for so long! 
If you're in to your Vintage pieces and have an eclectic taste, I'd definitely recommend taking a look at these boxes! I'm a big fan of monthly subscription boxes, but I have to say this is my favourite concept I've seen so far. 

Have you tried Style by Portobello boxes? What is your favourite monthly subscription box?

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is such a brilliant concept and the items you received are gorgeous! x

    basicallyzaynab.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig