Sunday, October 30, 2016

NICE + NEUTRAL

I don't know whether it's something to do with the clocks going back an hour, but this weekend felt like Autumn had well and truly arrived! The leaves are all falling on the ground, there's a chill in the air and the evenings are darker, so it's definitely time to pull out the Winter coats! I got this blanket coat from the new V by Very collection and it has to be my purchase of the season. I love the dramatic shape and the neutral versatile shade, and it's the cosiest thing there ever was!









Blanket Coat - V by Very
Oversized Tee - H&M
Jeans - Hayden at Topshop
Trainers - Yeezy Boost 350

I wore the coat today over a neutral, relaxed outfit of ripped jeans, oversized tee and comfy trainers for a laid back feel, and I absolutely love how the whole look turned out. It's one of the outfits that looks like I've made a huge effort when I literally pulled out the first thing I could find from my wardrobe!

Eager eyed readers may also notice that I've gone a few shades lighter for the Winter! I've always been a bit of blondie, whether a full head of colour or some subtle ombre, but I've not had any done for a while so it had all grown out. I thought it was about time I had some added back in to my hair and I'm so pleased with it! 

What will you be wearing now that the colder weather is here? Have you picked up your Winter coat yet? 

C x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig