Tuesday, November 08, 2016

FENG SHUI FOR THE HOME WITH NEAL & WOLF

I'm a sucker for a scented candle, and one that has a scent reminiscent of a spa experience ticks the boxes for me! Neal & Wolf's Indulgence candle has been making my living room super cosy these past few days now the temperature has dropped, and it's soothing scent of ylang-ylang and lily with a dose of citrus notes such as mandarin and orange blossom. Perfect for winding down after a busy day!


Neal & Wolf have put together four relaxation guides over on their blog, one of which is all about feng shui for the home and features this very candle. Some of the tips to make your living space the most relaxing it can be include burning candles like this to clear the energy and warm the atmosphere, and using cleverly placed plants to clear toxins from the air. You can read the full feature here

I've never tried any products by Neal & Wolf until now, but I have to say I'm impressed! I also tried some samples of their Ritual Shampoo and Conditioner which I absolutely loved. They left my hair feeling incredibly soft and clean, and have helped to maintain my colour. Again, they smell like they are straight from a spa, which makes showering on a cold morning before work that little more enjoyable!!

Have you tried anything from the Neal & Wolf range?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig